Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some of my FAVORITE things.....

Boy is January BORING or what!! So I thought I'd share some of my favorite things. With lighten up Iowa starting tomorrow I guess it's important to "lead by example" so I'll try to avoid the following as much as possible. The food items that is!!! G These are not necessarily in any order.

Plain Potato Chips dipped in Ketchup!!! YUMMY!!! Don't knock if if you haven't tried it. I'm eating some RIGHT NOW! Honestly, growing up in my family....you ate EVERYTHING with Ketchup on it....right down to your steak and turkey!! along with those chips....

Hot chocolate with extra marshmallows. Made with MILK ONLY, no water please! YUCK!!

Circus Peanuts and a REAL PEPSI!! Bite a peanut and take a swing of Pepsi - a major sugar filled mouth of deliciousness!

Good and Plenty!! I know....it's a Black Licorice thing!

Pumpkin Pie....HOLD THE CRUST!! Real whipped topping from a can! Hey, it's a vegetable!

Strong Black tear the hide off your tongue COFFEE! Some chocolate to go along with it is always a bonus!

SMORES!! Prefer marshmallows lightly toasted vs burnt...but will eat them either way.

Kohlrabi, Rutabaga, cabbage! I know...kind of weird.

Okay, I think I'm done for now.

Went back to the eye dr, looks good. Go back in a week. I'm approved to run again....so look out you top runners of Iowa! I'm coming after you!! ...... Now where did I put those steroids???

No comments: