Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bedroom is DONE!!

Well, it's done! YIPPEE!!

It's been so wet and humid it took FOREVER to dry!

So, today I finally got everything moved back in.

Below is what you see when you enter the room. My $5 iron bed, Bill's 'free' chair that he refinished and my Grandmother's 'baby doll' from when she was little.

Moving to the right..... two new windows with new curtains (I made!) and
two of the quilts I made. My Dad made the quilt rack from old barn wood.

Yes, that IS an orange chair in the corner!! LOL
It was Bill's grandmother's, can you say 70's??? G
There's actually a nice long wall to the right of that chair.
A love seat would fit perfectly there!

Back to the left. The closet - not too exciting.


Finishing off the tour. The old antique dresser and spinning wheel.
(Yep, I know how to do that too!) The entry/exit door is to the left.


Bill just said it sounds like someone is walking upstairs.

Could we have a ghost?

I just checked and all 3 dogs are down here.

I sure hope 'it's' okay with the colors!! G

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Tammy of many talents. I think the ghost would be very pleased with the colors. Well done!

Marsha K. said...

Very nice!! I think your ghost will be happy. It's probably just walking around looking at the "new" room.

tervnmal said...

Looks great! The ghost is probably trying to deal with that orange chair.