Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Bird - Updated

Sorry, this picture is from Thursday -
the Robins are about 4 days old. Look at all the pin feathers!!!!



I can't believe how fast they are growing!!
I'll take a look today to see how they are doing.

One apparently 'snores'. G It was sleeping
with it's mouth open. Either that or it wants
to be first in line for the 'WORM BAR'.

Here's momma...or dadda....not sure.
I do know it thought I should be somewhere ELSE!!


The 'humming bird' nest...is NOT!!

RATS!!

I'm still trying to determine what it is.
I believe it's a house sparrow.
At least the egg description matches.
There are four eggs, blue with black specks.

2 comments:

tervnmal said...

How fun that they are close enough to watch. Umm . . . does Cher know about them?

Marsha K. said...

Very cute. I think you are right on the house sparrow - mom sure looked like a very tiny sparrow all cramped down in the nest. DON'T tell Cher!!!