Thursday, December 31, 2009

Getting Married Soon?

Oh if I had to do it all over again!!
Can you see Bill DOING THIS!! VBG

It's sure something to think about.
They look like they are having so much fun!
Let's do away with those boring,
stuffy, formal weddings!

My sister, (Dawn) and her husband, (Chris)
got married in a hot air balloon.
I'll have to see if I can get some video of that.
It was totally awesome!

One balloon carried, Bride, Groom, Minister,
Maid of Honor and the Photographer.
(who doubled as Best Man)

A second balloon carried a filming crew.

The families followed the balloons
around in cars throughout the country.
They landed in a hay field where
strawberries and champagne was shared!

A barn dance was held a week or so later.
What a BLAST!



4 comments:

tervnmal said...

Too much fun! Obviously NOT a Catholic or Mo. Synod Lutheran church since the minister was a woman. LOL

Marsha K. said...

I'm thinking you and Bill need to renew your vows... :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Marsha. That would be so much fun. Your colors would have to be orange of course and Jeff could help with the choreography (sp). I'm rsvp'ing now.

Kathy said...

I think it's a shame the bride didn't get to dance more. You could fix that when you do this.