Friday, December 25, 2009

Fun at Christmas Time!!

Well, Christmas FINALLY came and I was able to part
with that 'fart machine' that has been begging me to
turn it lose for the last couple weeks!

OH THE PRESSURE!!!

It made it to Christmas Day UNOPENED!

I made a little movie clip showing
Daphne and Vaughn opening their gifts.
I've included the noises in
case you'd like to purchase one!

Brother Kalvin is the one that asked
if it was a 'fart machine'.
A while later I was wishing I'd
gotten him one too!

It did get opened and we needed a
screwdriver in order to insert the 9-Volt
battery that was required.
Kalvin saved the day!!

He was inserting the battery,
I had the remote!
Of course I was planning on
'farting him' as soon as the
battery was inserted!

I thought he'd had gotten
it in place, so I pushed the remote.
A FANTASTIC Fart erupted!

Every one's laughing, except Kalvin.
He looks up, and asks,
"Was that the fart machine?"
My Brother in Law, Chris points an
accusing finger at my sister.....
"No, it was DAWN!!!"

Kalvin started to laugh and said,
"I didn't think so, I didn't
even have the battery hooked up yet."

Yep...that's my family!
The GRISWOLD'S!


2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

LOL - Guess what Kalvin is getting for Christmas next year!!

tervnmal said...

Never a dull moment, is there? LOL