Sunday, May 31, 2009

CSI of Benton County!!

Friday evening after mowing and packing for the Ames Agility trial I thought I should get some last minute training in with Seeker. We headed to the 'jww' yard as he hadn't completed that course yet. Bill came out with us and Seeker was running and as he approached a jump I heard Bill say, 'What the heck!' I'm pretty sure that's what he said? I might have been a bit stronger.
Since neither Seeker or I had made a mistake, I knew something wasn't going well.

I looked at Bill and he's pointing South. Luckily, he was using his finger and arm, so I looked in the correct direction. Truth be told, I do know my N/S/W/E....but ONLY when I'm home! G

He's pointing at the building. 'So????' 'Window' .... 'What the F!' , okay, so that was me. Sorry!
Yep...there was a BIG hole in the window. No, wait, two holes! I knew right away what must have happened, but I didn't want to 'show' my cards too soon. Can you figure it out??




A little background might help. 10 days prior we had the neighbor spray out pasture for weeds. The ponies couldn't go back to eating in the pasture until it rained. Of course, lucky ponies...it didn't rain for 9 days. Friday was the first day they were allowed back into the pasture and apparently in their delight they got a bit frisky and one of them bucked their feet right through the window! I immediately checked their hind feet, NOT A SCRATCH!! I tried to tell Bill that it could NOT be my ponies as they were just fine and if it was one of mine that they would need a vet visit.

We're pretty sure it was the colored pony, as Adam would prefer NOT to use up THAT much energy! Naughty pony!!

3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

Damn Chickens!!!! Throwing eggs through the windows again!

tervnmal said...

Can you blame this on Scooter?

Anonymous said...

Maybe if BILL would exercise those ponies they wouldn't be so crazy. Let me know if you need some help with that.