Sunday, May 4, 2008

I Can't believe I ATE the whole thing!!!

I finally got my potatoes planted Thursday afternoon!! NO SMALL FEAT!! With the amount of rain we've had it's been difficult to get the garden tilled, but I made myself commit to getting it done! While I worked, I thought it would be nice to let the dogs run. Kruz sticks around and watches, Seeker herds Kruz and Mad....we'll, I "know" what Mad was doing. Looking for "stuff" to eat. I guess I just didn't realize HOW much "stuff" she'd actually find and how it would come back to HAUNT me! UGH!!

We had just gotten to bed Friday night about 10 when it started. You know the sound, but Mad only made ONE...the explosive sound of chicken parts (supper), cat food, cat poop, pony poop and chicken poop all hitting the carpet! UGH!!!! So she spent the rest of the evening in the kitchen where she produced a nice watery present from the opposite end. Of course I accidentally stepped in some vomit in the bathroom which totally cause me to dry heave! It was slimy and sticky at the same time and COOL!!! It would make a awesome "FEEL IT" texture at a Halloween party!

Unfortunately I had to leave Friday am to head to Omaha for an agility trial. Actually, the only unfortunate part was that Mad was entered.....do I take her or do I leave her home?

I debated. You know no matter the decision, Murphy's Law will apply. Take her and she'll be too sick to run. Leave her home and by 4 pm she'll be totally back to normal! I'll note here that it is possible for a Black dog to be GREEN!! Mad felt like CRAP!!! I was honestly having a really hard time feeling sorry for her. I did however make some hamburger to take along.

Long story short, she did NOT run all weekend. She really did NOT eat most of the weekend, unless you count 6 kernels of Carmel Corn. Mad will NOT be allowed free range of the yard while we're NOT watching her. Guess what she did when she got out the van today?? Yep, checked the yard for cat turds!! EEEWWW!!!!!!

No comments: