Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Something to be Proud of.......

I got to thinking last night as I was running on the treadmill. I obviously have a LOT of time to think while mindlessly running like a hamster on a wheel.

We really don't give ourselves enough credit and recognition of all the things we do...and do VERY WELL!!!!! So take a minute and reflect on all those wonderful things you do........

Something to be Proud of......here's some of the things I thought of.

I have a job, I put food on the table and can support my dogs in the style in which they have become accustom.

I have great friends that will always share a laugh, a good cry or a big chocolate cake!

I can still drive a car and can follow a map.....as long as I'm alone! G

I can "farmer up" almost anything with the best of them.

I can make a commitment and stick to it! Why do you think I'm running on the treadmill?

I can still unload and stack a load of hay bales by myself.

I can READ!!!! Scary and sad how many people can't.

I enjoy my garden, flowers and beautiful things.

I can sew, knit, quilt, crochet...I know...who would have thought!!!!

Just a few things I can think of and I'm sure there are many more that we simply take for granted. Be proud of what you do and pat yourself you the back! You deserve it!

No comments: