Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Our New Car!!!

Seems like everyone is getting a new car these days!
Everyone but US!!!

Wendie got a new ORANGE Element
Kathy got a new RED Rav-4

So, this weekend while we were in Lawrence, KS.
I was keeping my eyes open for a new ride!

So, we came across this little van.
It's sure cute!
That Officer would surely be able
to pick you out of a crowd!


Bill liked this one.
More travel room!!
Just think of all the dog crates
and stuff you could pile on top!!


Finally, on the way home we saw the wild
buffalo roam.
Okay, so they were steel cut outs.
I just LOVE THESE!!
How fun!

Today I'm thankful for my little van, Carrie.
She just keeps on a truckin'!
YOU GO GIRL!!

2 comments:

tervnmal said...

You could find that in the parking lot easy enough!

Marsha K. said...

Heck - you'd NEVER loose one of those!!