Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to "This Old House"

So, in 2002 I decided after the new red roof,
that a whole new paint job was in order.

Here's the house before the roof.



Here's the south side, in 2002, after a roof and with the chimney painted.
It's amazing how much a little color will do.

Boy, someone needed to mow the lawn!!

Here's the south side this summer.
In need of new siding, but it shows you the colors.


This little bay window is on the East side.
BORING!!!!

But add a little color and it really livens it up!
(Hi Kruz in the window!!!)


With the siding I'm going to lose the diamonds.
Not much I can do about that, but I'll have the scales.
These will be white!
BORING!!
I am able to paint them however, so I plan to.

The whole painting process took about 3 weeks.
We were hoping to only have the scaffolding for one.
We needed it for two.
It was a LONG JOB!!!

So, next time I'll show you what our
house looked like in 1923!!


2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

I'll bet that's NOT Bill up on that scafolding!!!!

tervnmal said...

You KNOW Alan and Linda loved watching their crazy neighbors that summer. They probably had 911 on speed dial in case someone (that would be Tammy) fell off the scaffolding.