Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's OFFICIAL!!!



I've OFFICIALLY completed my training hours. Well, honestly, I do have a make up class on exciting TURF GRASS! I can hardly wait!! (insert sarcasm here!!) G

We had to miss a night as the conference room was booked for another activity. Word is that we'll be having the 'make up' shortly.

In the mean time I'm looking for a couple projects to do in my local community. Seems there are a lot of things going on in the 'larger' towns (I hesitate to say cities) in my county. The smaller towns seem to miss out, so that will be my focus.

There are so many grants available for planting trees, or seeding ditches...who would have thought? So, now I need to make a few phone calls and decide where my focus will be.

Is it too soon to start wishing for Spring?

Today I'm thankful for the rain!
My fall planted Garlic appreciates it!


3 comments:

tervnmal said...

Congratulations! That's cool! Maybe you can help Rilda with her petunia problem? I think she wants to grow MORE of them.

Marsha K. said...

Yipeeeee!!! I don't think you can help Rilda... that's in the OTHER county!!

Anonymous said...

I use to live in Tammy's county. We could beautify it with petunias! Now that would be a project. Congrats to you!