Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy 88th Birthday!!

Leo Greco!!

I LOVE LEO!!!

Okay, so if you don't know who he is, he a radio personality.
He's on WMT 600 AM every Sunday Morning!!!
He tried to retire once, about 8 years ago.
It's lasted about 2 weeks!!

Leo plays "oldie" (real oldies) music.
It use to be a lot more polka, but he's branched out.
He's so fun to listen to, you can't help but smile.
Okay, maybe it's because I grew up with him!
(He's just a titch older than me!)

"Okie Dokie"

Leo....this song is for you!!!



Today I'm thankful for the sunrise at 6:30!!
Nice to see some daylight earlier!!



3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

Now that is a BEAUTIFUL sunrise!! Happy Bday Leo!

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the ONLY one to listen to Leo and his polkas. It's tradition. I even know all the words to some of them. Beautiful picture.

tervnmal said...

Polka on, Leo! Chicken radio rocks.

Beautiful sunrise and nice to be able to drive work in the daylight again, at least for awhile.