Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Farming stuff......

They were at it again on Saturday Evening.
This first row has the truck following right behind
the chopper. On the second pass the
wagon is right new door keeping pace.

They had a few misses on the corners,
so the chickens will be happy when
they find the spillage!!

You'll see our old Cottonwood tree, as
the trucks pass by.
It's going to come down soon.
It was struck by lightening a couple
summers ago. It's hallowed out on
the inside. I think I might be the
only one that will miss it.

Hopefully they were too busy
watching where they were going
to see me standing out on the
East porch with my FLIP!! G






Here's what it looked like this morning....with just a trace of frost on
the ground!! We can now 'SEE' what's coming up the road!



What a Beautiful Morning!!

2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

That's awesome - must be fun to watch them a bit. I, for one, will be happy to see the cottonwood go. Now THAT will be a bon fire!! We should have a special bon fire just in honor of the cottonwood!

tervnmal said...

Fun video. I won't miss the cottonwood fluff stuck all over the place either, even though it doesn't make me sneeze like Meme. That would make a heck of a bon fire. Do it before it fluffs out in the spring!