Sunday, October 11, 2009

Getting the most out of your SUMMER!!

I'm all about pushing the limits of Summer! I don't want the nice weather to end, so I'm not opposed to living in a "state of denial" when it comes to the weather change!

Apparently there are others out there just like me!! Take this person for instance. He (I hope it's a he) apparently wanted to stretch the limits when he drove his convertible to work last Friday. We were near Wentzville, MO and the temps were in the 30's at 9 am.


Unfortunately for him, I was snapping pictures from the back of the van!! His hoodie top would fall down and he'd hike it back up!! Wish the plumber would hike up something once in awhile!

After getting a closer look it's no wonder he wanted his hood up!! BURRRRRRR!!!!!


3 comments:

tervnmal said...

Now THAT'S denial!

You should have tossed him a stocking cap as you drove by.

Got Syzygy said...

We couldn't CATCH him!!! VBG

Marsha K. said...

LOL - at least he didn't mess up his hair!!!