Monday, February 11, 2008

National Take Your Dog to Work Day!!

Okay, not really! Friday I was able to take Mad Dog to work with me. I was going out of town that afternoon and it was going to save me a lot of driving time, not to mention GAS! We arrived at my usual time and since there wasn't anyone in the office I thought I should play with her a little bit to get her use to the environment. This is probably "exhibit A" as to why people are NOT allowed to bring their dogs to work.

She was actually very good and didn't cause any trouble at all. Okay, well, she did have a short "jail break" as Mo was suppose to be watching her while I went to the kitchen. UP to that point "no one" knew she was there! (':

We were still able to keep her presence a secret and I don't think there were any complaints. The people that did know she was there thought she should come everyday or that others should be able to bring their dogs too. It would be a great morale booster!

No comments: