Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Rockin The Beer Gut

Hanging with my 8 and 12 year old Niece and Nephew over the weekend was quite an adventure.

From "Fart Spray" hidden in the kitchen cupboard, (Vaughn, it's with the candy sprinkles), to messing with the Cattle...we had some fun. Along the way I learned that my Niece really likes County Music. I didn't even TRY to get her talked into trying "Biggie". Maybe in a few years??? When Mom's NOT looking.

So, here's one of Daphne's favorite songs. I must admit, it is rather cute.

Boy, kids sure do provide a LOT of blog material!!




3 comments:

tervnmal said...

I feel so much better about my pudge after seeing that. ( :

Marsha K. said...

Wow...

Anonymous said...

I think Daphne should keep choosing her own favorites and not be influenced by her aunt's favs. And I am SO VERY GLAD that I quit drinking beer (for the most part)!
Wow.