Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Meet Chatter!!!!

Yep, I don't have dogs....I have CATS!!
Four of them to be exact.
Chemi - 10, Cher - 6, Cougar - 2,
and the newest 'addition'
Chatter - 2?


Chatter just showed up in the barn one day last winter/spring.
That seems to be how we get our cats.
He had a cute personality, which consisted of
Talking.....A LOT!!
Which is obviously how he got his name.

He's lucky he has a personality as he
doesn't have looks.
His ears are a bit frost bitten.
His eyes are a funny shape and color.
He has too much white for my taste.

(Chatter and Cougar)


He was leery of people. Well, let's be honest, just me.
Bill doesn't really like cats.
In fact, I can't imagine him out there trying to catch or pet one.
The feeling seems to be mutual, as they don't search him out either.
When I'm outside, the 'boys' are usually close at hand.
Not helping, but supervising as only cats can do.

So, after feeding him for awhile I was able to pet him, then pick him up.
As soon as I could pick him up, into a carrier he went to get neutered!
Now that's LOVE!!!


He wasn't very happy with me.
He wouldn't let me near him for
awhile after that. Ungrateful cat!

Now we're all happy again.
Although it looks like he could use some
ear mite medicine!

Yep, he'll LOVE me for that!

2 comments:

tervnmal said...

Cats never appreciate the finer things you do for them, like neutering and ear mite medicine. Maybe Bill would like to give him the ear mite drops? Or maybe not.

Marsha K. said...

Cute!! Someone is using her camera!! Good girl - nice shots!! Click - treat!