Sunday, August 2, 2009

Mule Jumping!!!

There are a LOT of fun things at the fair.

One of the highlights was the Mule show.
Yes, this included "Mule Jumping".
Now if this event doesn't make you want a mule, NOTHING Will!

Yes I WANT ONE!!! VBG




The next event was the "egg and spoon' class. You have to ride your mule around with an egg in a small plastic spoon. No, you can NOT bring your big one from home. I'm sure someone has already tried that. There were 16 participants, those that have lost their eggs go to the center.
The last two had to put their spoon handles in their mouths and ride.
Below is your winner in her victory lap!




There was a VERY cute 5 month old available.
I didn't bring her home...I didn't want to get in
THAT much trouble!


1 comment:

Marsha K. said...

Personally, I think you should have brought it home!!!