Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Meet Burke

Anyone that's been around me for a "long" time, knows I've always wanted an Irish Wolfhound.
In the van I've always had my "wolfhound' spot. That's the place where "van campers" normally sleep! G I figured that it to the be "wolfhound spot" as there's no way you could really have room for a crate for a dog that large! G

Anyway, a friend of mine from IL was involved with a re-homing project of some large breed dogs. She happened to mention on Monday that she had a litter of 3 IWH. WHAT!!! Yes, she said that they were about 3 - 4 months old and were in need of a home. She had 2 males and a female. I asked a bit more about the female and she said she didn't seem to have a lot of bone and was a lot smaller than her brothers.

I've always wanted one!! Wouldn't it be great to have a MACH IWH!!!!!

So anyway, we pick up Burke on Saturday in Peru, IL.


2 comments:

tervnmal said...

You are so full of **** your eyes should be brown. Happy April 1st!

Marsha K. said...

Ditto THAT!!! Nice try though!! (Brian fell for it - so give HIM crap!! LOL)