Sunday, February 1, 2009

Personal SHOPPER!!

I HATE SHOPPING!! It's no secret, if I can have Mr. UPS deliver something to my door vs. having to go to a store for it, you can be sure to COLOR ME THERE! Or "HIM" here.

So over the weekend I was in Wentzville, MO for a 4 (YES FOUR!!!) day agility trial. Carrie and I were the only members of the "orange crew" there. I'm not sure two people can make up a "crew", but we did our best!

We had a great time, eating, running dogs, lots of Q Toys and DQ key chains! Pauly got his Open Jumpers Preferred title and Carrie is now in Excellent with both her "kids"....EXPERT!

Julie and Taz from Waterloo finished their MACH Saturday, which was very exciting! Luckily they only needed one point and this made easy work for Carrie who was in charge of watching the timer. At least you would have thought it would have been easy!! G Poor Carrie!!
Anyway, they did it!! GOOD JOB THEM!!! They not only got a traditional MACH Bar, but also a very nice duffel bag with the Kennel Club Name and MACH on it. Way COOL!

I got the privilege of running an 11 year old black lab, Punkin, in Preferred Excellent. She was so much fun to run! Thanks Paul for asking!! Punkin's official name is below.......(trust me, this looks impressive and it is, she's smarter than most people I know!)

MACH2 Lime Creek's Punkin Patootie VCD3 MH PAX5 MFP




So, now back to the personal shopper story.

On Friday one of the gate stewards had on this cute orange pull over with a 1/4 zipper. I told her I thought it was cute! Loved the color. She laughed and thanked me. The next day she comes over to Carrie and I and asks if we'd be interested in something orange!! HELLO!! So, she pulls out two orange pullovers. Carrie tries on one style and it fits, but she'd prefer one bigger. The one I tried was too small. The gal said she was going back to the outlet mall to return one anyway, and if we wanted she's pick up another a size bigger for Carrie. IT WAS AWESOME!! $10 and we both got pullovers without having to SHOP!!! You sure can't beat that! G

We're both planning on wearing them to work tomorrow! G

1 comment:

Marsha K. said...

You look good with a Punkin!! Maybe you should get a lab for your next dog!!!! :-)