Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stranded Saturday.......

It snowed last night and today I'm rather bummed as I was suppose to go hunting down south. Travel wasn't recommended, and there wasn't tow service on the roads I'd be traveling, so I decided to say home.

I can't say I got a LOT of things done, but I did make another batch of cinnamon rolls and started an appetizer that I'd need for a party tomorrow night. I also organized some of my pictures, but I have a LONG way to go!!

By mid morning the sun was out and it was a very pretty day. Bill and I were heading out to the building to move agility equipment around and I decided I should grab my camera and let the dogs ham it up a bit.


Sometimes the boys aren't too bright.

Seeker and Kruz notice me across the yard, they come a charging.

I love Kruz's tongue coming out over his nose.

It's kind of hard to see, but it's there.









Kruz says, "NOT so fast Young MAN!! I might be older than you, but you're going to have to still beat me!! Eat my dust!"












Oh look, Poppa is coming out of the house, what does he have??? He has GARBAGE!!!!

Last one there is a ROTTEN EGG.

Seeker watch out for the PO>>>>>>> Never mind.

OUCH!




Mad loves playing in the snow. That's why her nose is all full of snow. Actually, she does love snow, but it looks like because she's looking for cat poop.

I know.....GROSS!!!






It's a Dog Standoff!! Who's going to move first!
Seeker is watching Kruz, he's not going to get beat again!



Off to the building we go.......leaving Cougar behind.




HELLO!!! Snow's getting deeper. Would someone please come back and GET ME!!!

Poor Cougar, he had to make his way after us by stepping through the dogs tracks.

He has it so rough!

1 comment:

Marsha K. said...

ok... you'd never catch a weasel doing this!!

I can't believe how cold it is and Seeker still has the nerve to pant!!