Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Postman's Creed

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these
couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds




But ICE DOES!!

In defense of the US Postal Service, it doesn't say Ice.
I guess I just assumed they'd ALWAYS DELIVER!

It's not like I was waiting for anything specific.
Maybe my newest issue of Backyard Poultry!
I love that magazine.

Speaking of birds....here's what the
door looked like going into 'their' place!



I'm sure the birds were happy to be in.

After 24 hrs in a box stall....
Saphira just wanted OUT!!


Sorry Pony, tomorrow afternoon!

Oh, BTW, USP delivered to our house today.
Hum....maybe our postal carrier needed a ride
with BROWN!!


6 comments:

michele said...

Uhhh,hmmm, do you think maybe you just didn't get any mail today?
That's why I carry a hammer in my mail truck!

Marsha K. said...

LOL - I am SO glad that Michele doesn't deliver to MY house - I have a large window right next to my mailbox!!!!! EEEEEEEK!!

Marsha K. said...

wait a minute.... should our postal carriers be allowed to carry wepons????

tervnmal said...

That explains the big dent in our mailbox!

Our carrier DID make it through yesterday. He came at 4:30 p.m., usually comes at 10 a.m.

Anonymous said...

That's a new vision of "going postal". Hammers everywhere!!!

Dave Andrews said...

I do believe she meant she carries the hammer so she can break the ice off of mailboxes that are frozen shut...