Wednesday, July 1, 2009

You thought YOUR car was MESSY!!!

No, you will NOT be viewing pictures of MY van!!!


Don't be getting too attached, as I'm pretty sure it's TAKEN!!

We are staying at a Days Inn in the Burnsville, MN area over the weekend and we found
THIS in the morning when we were loading the van.

I'm not sure if it was Sal or Carrie that spotted it first, I only know I HAD to get a picture.
Okay, TWO!!
These are the only 2 I took as I was a bit paranoid the "owner" would come out and toss me and the camera into the backseat! Never to be seen again!!

Now, I must admit, it doesn't look too bad from the back. After all, that could just be 'stuff' piled on the back dash. Gosh, I've had vans, trucks, or SUVs for so long....what do you call that space by the rear window?? Is that even a rear window? Back window? HELP!!!!

What you need to realize is that 'stuff' is level with the back seat and it also includes the Passenger seat. No riding 'shot gun' in this BAD BOY!!!!


I'm was so 'impressed' with the amount of CRAP in the car that I don't even remember the make or model!! I'm usually pretty observant in regards to those things. Apparently I never plan on owning one and I was too distracted by the CRAP!!! I can tell you it had NY plates. G

Here's a look into the rear side driver door.

The black stuff....it was actually something decomposing!!
EEEEWWWWW!!!

It was a sunny day....beat that smelled PURDY!




Next time you think you're car's a pit.....

Remember this......

It will look SPOTLESS in NO TIME!!!!

2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

ok... now that grossed me out more than Martha's poop post!!!!!

tervnmal said...

It's a bad thing when diarrhea and tapeworms are trumped by a car full of junk! Yes, that was pretty disgusting!