Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's OVER!!

There's a saying - "It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings".

In our case -

"It's ain't over 'til the Dumpster's hauled off"!



Today was the day!! I think the house is officially COMPLETED!!

I'd almost forgotten what the North side of the building
looked like from the house.
It's been a LONG, almost 5 months!

Some of it was weather related, some deer season related,
some unreliable worker related, and some ....um...I'm
not really sure WHAT related!

BUT IT'S DONE!!

It' all began on 11/04/09 with the delivery of
the dumpster and siding.


The dumpster doesn't look very big!
You'll just have to take my work for it that it was!

I'm just glad I made it the whole 5 months
without backing into it with the van!!

He draped it with a cover!
Sal, you were right...we should have tossed more in!

Then loaded it onto his truck.
(I was taking pictures from the house)



Wow, that was easy!



and drove away!!


Good Bye OLD 1890 WOOD SIDING!!

2 comments:

tervnmal said...

Yippee! Congrats on getting the project finished. They hauled everything away just in time to start mowing grass!

Marsha K. said...

Awesome!!! Now let's see some pictures of the house!!