Sunday, March 7, 2010

If We Could FLY!!!!!


More rummaging through boxes of pictures and such.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!

This must be from 2001, as our house is still
all white and our roof is gray.
Funny how you need to use things like that
in order to date pictures.

My Niece, Daphne, myself, and my geese, Richard and Hyacinth.
Daphne's feeding them grain from her hands.
What good little geese.


I enjoyed my geese.
They LOVED me and would follow
me EVERYWHERE!!

If you put out your arms and 'flew',
they would join in by flapping their wings.
It was GREAT!!

3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

OMG - those are awesome - more treasures!! Daphne was so cute! Maybe you could get more geese and have Bill hand feed them?

tervnmal said...

Oh, I remember Richard and Hyacinth! How fun. Bill loved them and they loved them back.

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic. You look like you ALL ready for take off. However - I am very happy you do not have geese. I can say I'm glad I never got to meet these two.