Monday, June 16, 2008

Port-A-Potties in the WORK PLACE!!!

You would think the world has come to an end!!!

I work at a very responsible employer and with the water restrictions in Cedar Rapids, Hiawatha, Robins and Marion and the business need to be operational, they decided that they would provide Port-a-potties in order for us to do our "duty".

As I pulled into the lot a line of 6 pristine Port-A-Potties awaited use. They were lined up so nicely. WOW!!! All I could think of was, "Where's the AGILITY equipment!!!".

As I went out to use one of the 'Potties' I realized that they were pretty darn clean and EMPTY!!! I'm one of those individuals that have a hard time "going" without background noise. If it's silent and others are in the area, I get "shy" bladder. You all know what I mean!! Luckily, no one was out there "by" they potties, but our smokers patio is about 40' away. Do you know what liquid hitting liquid at 10' sounds like!!! YIKES!!! Someone needs to "use" these potties before I can use them again. G

Now honestly, most people were totally fine with the arrangement. After all, it's temporary. We have bottled water to drink, although I'm not sure that should have been supplied!! Who's idea was that!! LOL

I'm pretty sure they will be totally cleaned tonight and empty and LOUD again in the morning.

These are quality potties, well built and well ventilated. They were obviously designed by men, as a women would NOT put the urinal at your face level when you're sitting.
WHO THOUGHT OF THIS!!!!

I think we need to have boy and girl potties. Hum...maybe I'll put a MENS sign on two of the potties tomorrow to see what happens. G That would be awesome! Oh the POWER!!

I'll let you know how that turns out! (':

No comments: