Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Extremely Rare - Blue Pointed Cougar

s

You can't just find these just anywhere ya know!! I was stunned and amazed to actually catch this feline in the beginning of his "summer color". As he matures he will become more blue. It's how you tell the boys from the girls. The girls are PINK! G

Monday morning I hurried out to paint contact pieces (before the rain). It's my vacation ritual to refresh the paint on the contacts.


Cougar decided to help. It could have been worse and I finally had to shoo him away before he ran through the blue and into the yellow. Hindsight it would have been rather cute to have blue cat prints running through the yellow contact, but maybe Saturday when I put the second coat on?

Now off to ride the ponies!! Saphira is doing AWESOME on her riding! I'm very please. (':

No comments: