Saturday, June 5, 2010

Surgery is Over!!

I'll post a post-op xray later. Worst part?
Post op nausea!!! UGH!!! I hate vomiting!
Hey, at least it was in the grass! G

I'm glad I only drank water at the hospital!
Too bad about the toast,
had that after a nap when I got home,
lost it while I was slowly touring the garden!!

No external hardware, he couldn't save that bone.
Plate with screws that I can keep if it doesn't bother me.
Otherwise it can come out in a year.

More later.....running to........um..

yogurt, not sure I'll be able to eat that anymore.
UGH!!!!
Didn't get the toilet lid open in time.
What a mess..I should have tried to make it outside!
I cleaned it up. Bill's sleeping.
I'm suppose to have a responsible adult watching me
for 24 hours!

I'm glad for the 3 dogs!!
They haven't left me out of their site!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I know about post surgery nausea! Sorry you're having a hard time. 7-UP and soda crackers is my only suggestion. Get well fast.