Saturday, February 13, 2010

An Echo In The Bone


Well, I FINALLY got through this book!
IT WAS AWESOME!

It took me about 4 months!
WHY???
Well, I was on the waiting list at the
library and finally got it.
I was in the middle of a Robin Hobbs
book and so finished that one.
By the time I was 3/4 of the way done I
had to 'give it back'!!

Back on the waiting list again.
It was worth the wait and a great
way to make it last a little longer!
Not that I would recommend that
method to everyone however.

One of the main characters did die.
I suppose they have to someday.
It was still very sad.
Now it will be several years before
the next one comes out I'm sure.

I really should go back and read the
"Outlander Series"
all over again.
I know there are things I've missed.
It's amazes me how much I remember
from the past books.

It's a great series if you're looking for
a read that involves time travel and adventure!
Anyone that dedicates her book
to her dogs has got to be BRILLIANT!

I might even have to check into
her Lord John Series.

HAPPY READING!!


1 comment:

tervnmal said...

The Lord John series is good, too. It will give you something to read while waiting on the next Jamie book. But if you re-read the whole series, that will probably take a couple of years!