Saturday, December 27, 2008

Polar Plunge!!!!

Yep, I missed out on the polar plunge in November! I had an agility trial and it was fun, however I do regret missing the "opportunity" to have some fun in the water!!! I thought a November plunge was for "wimps", but temps were in the high 20's and there was a dusting of snow on the ground, so, I guess it counts!!

My sister, Dawn and her triathlon club "Team Beast" went and did a fine job!! They won the "custom" contest, gee I wonder why???



Below is my "Red Neck Sister", Dawn. You can't quite see her coconut bra, but trust me, it's THERE!!!

My nephew, Vaughn, looks like he might have gotten the "brains" of the family as he's sporting a winter coat!! Of course, mixing in well with those ORANGE gloves!!

WAY TO GO VAUGHN!!!!!




Finally time for the PLUNGE!!!!

Most of them are still SMILING!!!!! Or it's the medication??



They sure don't appear to be hanging out in the water and enjoying it!!!

I can only imagine what those people on the boat are thinking!!!





Stay tuned!! I'm bound to find one that fits my schedule in 2009!!

No comments: