Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Please Save my MARRIAGE!!


This little 5-6 week old kitten lives up the road. She REALLY needs a home, and Bill said, "NOT OURS!" She is so darn cute and really hard to get pictures of, as she's in motion all the time!

If you know anyone looking for an adorable "Border Collie" Kitten, please have them contact me. There are several others to chose from, but this one is the cutest!

I'd really like to bring it home, but 4 'farm' cats is enough for us.
I'm not sure if Bill would really put up a huge fuss, or he is just 'thinking' he would.

At least he hasn't said, "that Kitten or me!", cuz I sure would MISS HIM!! G

2 comments:

tervnmal said...

Do. Not. Let. Me. Adopt. Kitten.

No. No. No. Kittens.

Must. Fight. Malinois. Mind. Tricks.

Got Syzygy said...

There's a BLACK one with his name on it! Of course he'd have to catch it first! Although he'd LOVE that part, I can see a vet visit shortly there after. He'd have to run through, under and around a LOT of farm machinery! NOT a pretty picture for the kitten or the maligator!