Sunday, December 5, 2010

Where are my SNOW BOOTS!!!

Oh, that's right, I tossed them last spring!
 
I wonder why?

I could use them now...it's cold out!
(so they leaked a bit in the spring)

They got me through last winter just fine.
(this picture was taken January 2010)

The coveralls need a new zipper, 3rd one!
(Where's my seam ripper?)
I've had these coveralls since 1987.
I guess I can't be accused of not getting
the most out of things. 

I'll have to see what Gander Mountain has today.

Anyone have any boot suggestions?
Brands?
I like the pull on type best.


3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

LL Bean, of course!! They would return your boots and give you a new pair if they looked like that!!! Just think... you'd never have to buy another pair of snow boots.

Marcia said...

My feet have gotten BIGGER! My boots don't fit....off to Farm and Fleet this afternoon. The shoe mucksters don't keep the ankles dry...reminded me this morning of going sledding when I was a kid...I was wet all day and managed to survive and not be cold. The Brits love the snow...they go butt tuckin' nuts!

Haku said...

Meme has the right answer you need LLBean boots.