Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Old Mother Hubbard???


We must be related!!

Check our our very SAD refrigerator! 

 

The top left is chicken hindquarters for the dogs.
Next is a couple slices of the Pioneer Women's meat loaf

Some lunch meat.  
The yogurt is expired!
A slab of cheese.
One lonely bottle of Diet Pepsi.

The good news!  
That's a NEW container of COFFEE!!!! 

Finally, some grapes in the bin below.

Pretty sad!
Someone needs to go to the STORE!
With it being the day before the Holiday, 
it's NOT going to be me!!!  

Have fun Bill!
Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

LOL - my first thought was that you had cleaned out the fridge!! You could not pay me enough money to go to the grocery store today.

tervnmal said...

That is so sad. But the dogs have a full container of food and that's what counts.

If I give Bill a list, would he go to the store for me, too?