Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fall Colors....Some Annual Hold-outs!!


 You have to LOVE Re-Bloomers!!
Iris that bloom both Spring and Fall are great!



The Ornamental Grass that Barb and Terry gave to me a couple years ago is finally starting to look like Ornamental grass.  Somehow, I've avoided hitting it with the round up! 


The Morning Glory is going crazy with this cooler weather!
If you need seeds, let me know!


A few Dahlia Hold outs!
They did okay in pots this year, 
but next year I'll put them into the ground.


There's just NOT enough round up to get
rid of the Fish-Tunias!!  
OMG!!


 I still have some Elephant ears hanging on!
I might need to get another bag of cement to make a few more casts.


 Still have some tomatoes and squash holding on!
 
  

The Nasturtium LOVES the cool weather too!
The Zinnias, not so much.
We collected some seeds for next year.


I'll miss all the color over the winter.
I guess it just makes you appreciate Spring all that much more.

1 comment:

tervnmal said...

The Fish-tunias will probably bloom until Christmas, then go dormant for a few months and start up again in March.