Friday, September 12, 2008

Spring 2008 revisited!!!

Wow!!! It's amazing what I find in my picture files....if I just LOOK!! LOL Today is rather rainy one. What a great day to organize some of my pictures from earlier this year. These were taken June 13th, our office was closed due to the flooding in Cedar Rapids. It's sure bizarre, how it was such a beautiful day, "the morning after".

Here's Saphira and Adam enjoying some pasture time. Phira's tail is next to IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean, her bodies not much better. I think I need a solid dirt brown pony!! G

Adam of course had to find out what I was doing on the ground. I was sitting with my photo partner and all around "pain in the arse", Cougar.

Adam has such dark pretty eyes. Dude, where'd you get that dirt above your eye!!

Spring is so nice as the flies aren't terribly bad....yet. In the late summer and fall it's hard to get pictures this close without flies!!! UGH!!



Seeker is a Border Collie and he EXCELS in herding, but only OTHER BORDER COLLIES. He really doesn't pay much attention to our ducks and chickens. If Kruz is outside however, GAME ON!!!

Kruz on the other hand finds him to be an extreme pain in the butt and will occasionally bark and chase Seeker off. Much to Seeker's delight.


The sure enjoy running and playing when we stay home for the day. Mad's telling Seeker to "BRING IT ON!!!". He's taken to biting her hind leg in order to get her to chase him when Kruz gets tired of his "games". Mad seems to enjoy it, most of the time.

No comments: