Thursday, April 30, 2009

Put on your dancing shoes!!!!

Do you ever have one of those days at work where you just NEED to "focus" and for whatever reason you can't drown out the background noise? Well, that was me today! So, I put on my headset and visited one of my favorite sites......"You Tube".

I had heard that Seether made a remake of George Michael's Careless Whisper. So I listened to that and then decided to take a step back in time (Okay a GIGANTIC LEAP) and see what I could find on WHAM. If you don't know who WHAM is please don't hurt my feelings by saying so! G

These are so awesome!! I just had to smile! Can that really be 25 years ago!!! OMG!

I really wanted to put "wake me up before you go go", but I guess you'll have to go to YOU TUBE on your own for that one!!! VBG


Listen, Smile and LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!.







3 comments:

Marsha K. said...

this TOTALLY takes me back - i LOVED Wham!!!! (are you surprised?)

Got Syzygy said...

You've got to go to "Wake me up before you GO GO" on You Tube!! That was probably my FAV!!! LOL

tervnmal said...

Children of the 80s, unite!