Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mad Flipping Dog!!!!


We got a new Flip "tiny video recorder" for um....Christmas, um...no, um....New Year's! Um....no...because I'm SPOILED!! Okay, that's probably more accurate. I saw Althea's a few times and at the December trial she graciously gave me another demo. So I thought it would really come in handy at agility trails. It's very portable, easy to use and down loads to your computer. You can also watch it on the tiny one inch screen or plug it into your television. So for now we're just shooting things around the house. This was yesterday right after I got it. I wanted Mad to back up and she just wanted the cookie! She actually thinks this exercise involves, downing, barking and shuffling backwards (I couldn't keep up!!) This is exhibit "A" in regards to clicking at the wrong time. Oh well, I think it's pretty cute anyway!!

Note her new hair cut, bare bum and shorter jacket. Getting ready for those new snow chances!!

No comments: