Sunday, September 18, 2011

Moving Goldfish


(Before) - above


After

Today I captured my 4 little goldfish to move
them inside for the winter.

They will have to be happy,
(or will be once out of their bag)
in a 60qt tote on the enclosed porch.

Hopefully they will be fine out there for
a couple more months.

My main concern is that Nettle
will decide to put her front
feet inside the tote, and start
paddling like she does in the
buckets of water outside.

The dogs haven't even noticed
them yet.  I'm hoping to keep it that way!

The border collies will NOT
be the problem! 

It's that Portuguese Water Dog!

UGH!!! 
Shoulda bought another BC!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm betting on the puppy. She'll just think you got her a small water park and moved it inside! The fish are just a bonus. Keep us posted.

tervnmal said...

Did someone say snack?

Shane Kent Louis said...

Woof! they look cute in their little house, even though they are looks so small and someone want to eat them, but I'm sure you will take a good care of them. Woof! :)



--------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence