Sunday, January 24, 2010

Junk Drawer Scavenger Hunt!










Do you remember doing those when you were a kid?

You'd have a list of items you needed to get and you
ran door to door asking 'strangers' for them.
It could be a paper clip, twist tie or a brown shoe string.
Yep, those were the days!!
I don't think they do fun things like that anymore.

So, I thought it might be fun to have a
Blog Related Scavenger hunt.

I asked people to send me a picture
of their 'Junk Drawer'.
You know, that favorite draw that
defines CHAOS!!

I was NOT surprised to hear some
people don't have a junk drawer.
I'm sorry...that's just NOT RIGHT!

My sister is one of them!
I was at her house one day,
it's way too organized!!
Finally, the 'order' just got to me.
"Show me your JUNK DRAWER!"
The next work began with a 'B'.
She just laughed.
Next time I stay I'm going to leave the
bed unmade. I might even have to
drop both pillows on the floor and
LEAVE THEM! G

So, below are the junk drawers.
Your job it to see how many similar items you
have in YOURS!!
(Those of you that submitted them,
you can't use your own drawer)

You can combine your number from
your Human Junk drawer and your
Canine Junk drawer.

So, for example if you only have a kong and
a battery, then you have a total of two items.
Not to mention, a very sad Junk Drawer!

Whomever has the most items wins a prize!!
SERIOUSLY!

Not to mention, you might actually
re-organize your junk drawer while
you're at it! That's MY PLAN!






2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

Can we guess who belongs to each drawer??? I love scavenger hunts!

Got Syzygy said...

You can guess. SURE!!