Monday, March 23, 2009

Wind POWER!!!!!

It's spring up here on the "mountain".

All we're missing is grandpa and John Boy!!
( I think they've blown away!!)
Please tell me you're too young to know who the Walton's are!!!

That and a good old Wind Turbine!!!
Someday!!!

Most everyone knows that I "hate" the wind. I find it annoying, and well, windy!
Today however I found a way to "harness" that wind and actually do some GOOD!
No, I didn't put Mad out in it to blow out her coat...but it's a thought.

Sal helped me take all the agility equipment out of the building and
put it outside so the dust can get blown off.

It's suppose to rain tonight too, so it'll be nice and clean, and ready for a bit of touch up paint.

Below is what looks like "tornado" debris, but it really is agility equipment!

Take note of the chute, no, that's not Bill inside there! G



I missed the opportunity of getting the red tunnel flying over the fence.
Believe it or not, it was between the chute and the yellow tunnel.
It looked like that "tunnel man" You Tube Video, then it decided to make it's exit.

It will be nice to have everything cleaned off and the building cleaned out, watered and tilled.

SPRING IS HERE!!!!

2 comments:

Marsha K. said...

YIKES!!!! No wonder it sounded like you dropped the phone down the garbage disposal!!!

tervnmal said...

We know Bill's not in the chute . . . just so he's not in the corncrib.